In order to keep enjoying the benefits provided by the Bajaj EMI Network Card, it is important to keep your card active and not let it be blocked. In case your card does get blocked, the first thing you must do is to unblock the card to continue purchasing your favourite products online with easy No Cost EMIs. The first step is to understand why your card is blocked. You can use the customer care helpline number or send an SMS to customer care to identify the reason/s for your card blockage. Here are some of the possible reasons your Bajaj Finance EMI Card could be blocked:
- You might have missed a timely EMI payment
- Your ECS mandate was failed to be furnished
- Your CIBIL score fell below 750
After identifying the reason from among the possible reasons your card was blocked, it is time to troubleshoot and start the unblocking process. Here are the procedures with which you can unblock your Bajaj EMI Network Card:
- If you have missed your EMI payment, the simplest way to unblock your card is by paying your EMI dues. You can repay your EMI either online, by making a payment through the official website, using the mobile app, or by signing in to Experia (the customer portal). Or you can choose to pay your dues offline by visiting the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch and settling the payment manually.
- In case your Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) has failed to enable auto-debiting of your EMIs, and that is the reason your card has been blocked, then the first step is to connect with your service provider. If there are discrepancies between your account details submitted in your mandate, then submit a new ECS mandate at the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch. This will initiate a new ECS mandate setup process. If you are setting this up in the beginning or mid-month, then make sure to pay the advance EMI as well. After your ECS mandate issues are resolved, it might take up to 45 days for your card to be unblocked.
- If your card has been blocked due to lowering of your CIBIL score below 750, then there are certain steps you can take to restore your score. Identify why your score has fallen, make sure that you settle dues that might be unpaid, and then obtain your latest credit report to see your new CIBIL score. Then share that report with Bajaj Finserv and place a request for your card to be unblocked.
- You can also unblock your EMI Card by calling customer care and giving details about your EMI card number, your customer ID, and the issue you are facing.
You can also unblock your card through Experia easily. Just go into the customer portal Bajaj EMI Card login through your ID/Password or registered phone number/email ID and OTP. Click on ‘My relations’ and select EMI Network Card. Press on ‘View All’, ‘EMI Card Details’ and then go on ‘Block/Unblock/Reissue’.
Now that you know all the procedures, you can unblock your Bajaj EMI Network Card with ease and continue to enjoy all the EMI Card benefits! Happy Shopping!